Announcements and Important Events
BAY RIVERS DISTRICT SPECTATORS’ CODE OF CONDUCT
Model sportsmanship, be an ambassador for your school and community and help promote fair play.
· Treat all players, coaches, officials and opposing fans with respect.
· Cheer for your team. Do not taunt/harass or boo your opponents.
· Use appropriate language- profanity, name calling, and discriminatory remarks will not be tolerated.
· Artificial noisemakers are prohibited at indoor events. Whistles (except those used by the officials) are not permitted at any event.
· Understand that admission is a privilege that carries with it the expectation that you will engage in positive fan behavior.
*Individual school divisions may set additional guidelines for fan behavior. All spectators are expected to comply with the rules of the hosting school.